Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Sampling and testing raw materials
* Communicating the lot or load of acceptance or rejection
* Timely sample testing and reporting of results
* Sample Retention
* Discriminating sensory evaluation skills
* Responsible for all HACCP checks
* Perform physical & analytical tests on incoming raw materials and finished goods using a variety of standard test methodology, including FCC/USP/ASTA test methods
* Work 6pm-6:30am, 2,2,3 rotation.
High School degree or GED.
* 1+ years of experience working in food manufacturing facility, preferred. Hands-on experience working in quality in a laboratory environment preferred.
Ability to follow verbal & written instructions
* Attention to detail
* Computer skills with Excel experience preferred.
* Flexibility with working hours