Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Chemical and microbiological analyses of pharmaceutical and edible grade lactose.
• Accurate and timely reporting via electronic and hard copy formats.
• Maintain calibrations of precision equipment.
• Prior experience in dairy, lactose or cheese industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of GMP’s and Good Laboratory Practices is preferred.
• The preferred candidates will have an associate degree and one to three years of related experience; or four years of high school and four to six years of progressively responsible related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
• Experience in computerized lab data base systems is desired.
• Knowledge of U.S. Pharmaceutical (USP)/European Pharmaceutical (EP)/Japanese Pharmaceutical (JP)/China Pharmaceutical (ChP) testing methods is beneficial.
• Ability to read and comprehend standard operating procedures.
• Strong computer, communication and teamwork skills
• Detail oriented, be quality minded.